Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume seeks to deepen and broaden our understanding of various forms of change in Middle Eastern and North African societies during the Ottoman period. It offers an in-depth analysis of reforms and gradual change in the longue duree, challenging the current discourse on the relationship between society, culture, and law.
- Author BiographyDror Ze'evi, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel Ehud R. Toledano, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Open
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 5 schw.-w. Abb., 2 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight550 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDror Ze'evi,Ehud R. Toledano
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.