Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a compendium of thiry years of research and practice in self and social perception- Socio-Egocentrism- a relationship between the self and other people. This important research began with Dr. Peters' pioneering studies of juvenile offenders at Purdue University. Based on his studies of juvenile delinquency, Dr. Peters has developed his theories involving other clinical groups. The author posits a measurable scale of cognitive and personal changes to describe the progress that can be made as an emotional improvement occurs in a patient.
- Author BiographyDr. James Peters is a recognized clinical/counseling psychologist and rehabilitation administrator. For 25 years he was Associate Commissioner, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation and Disability Determination, Connecticut State Department of Education; Adjunct Professor, Department of Psychology, University of Hartford; and Lecturer on rehabilitation, Department of Educational Psychology, University of Connecticut. Dr. Peters is a licensed psychologist in the states of Connecticut, New York, New Hampshire, California, Massachusetts, and Vermont, and Certified in Louisiana. He is the author of over ten books and dozens of articles on psychology and vocational rehabilitation.
- Author(s)James S. Peters
- PublisherInternational Scholars Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/1997
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationBethesda
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Scholars Publications,U.S.
- Content Notegraphs, index, bibliography
- Weight122 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.