All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume addresses different aspects and areas of inequality in Israel, a country characterized by high levels of ecomic inequality, poverty, and social diversity. The book expands on the mechanisms that produce and maintain inequality, and the role of state policies in influencing those mechanisms.
- Author BiographyNabil Khattab is Senior Lecturer in Sociology at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel, and Honorary Research Fellow at the University of Bristol, UK. His latest publications include the co-edited volume Palestinians in the Israeli Labor Market: A Multi-disciplinary Approach and numerous articles in peer-reviewed journals such as Sociology, The Social Science Journal, and the British Educational Research Journal. Sami Miaari is Lecturer at the Department of Labor Studies, Tel-Aviv University, Israel, and Research Fellow at the Israeli Democracy Institute. His research focuses on labor economics, economic causes, and consequences of conflict, including the economic costs of political instability and the relationship between economic shocks and conflict. His work on these issues has appeared in mainstream journals of economics such as the Journal of Public Economics, Journal of Population Economics, and Journal of Conflict Resolution. Haya Stier is Professor of Sociology and Labor Studies at Tel-Aviv University, Israel. She has served as Chair of the Labor Studies Department, President of the Research Committee on Social Stratification, and the editor of Israeli Sociology. Her works on work-family issues and inequality have appeared in leading sociological journals.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byHaya Stier,Nabil Khattab,Sami Miaari
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.