All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a systematic and comprehensive analysis of the relationship between sociology and cultural studies, Gregor McLennan lucidly guides us from central philosophical questions in the social sciences to new interpretations of such urgent contemporary questions as Eurocentrism, multiculturalism, and reflexivity.
- Author BiographyGREGOR McLENNAN is Professor of Sociology at the University of Bristol, UK. He is the author of Marxism and the Methodologies of History, Marxism, Pluralism and Beyond, and Pluralism, and co-author of Exploring Society. He has also co-edited and contributed to several collections in social and political theory and cultural studies.
- Author(s)Gregor McLennan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/10/2006
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.