Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionDeployments are having significant effects on Air Force members' families and shaping Airmen's willingness to continue military service at the cost of these relationships. This paper examines the effects of deployments on Airmen and their families, particularly the impact on officer retention rates. A literature review shows the evolution of the American family has made family members more susceptible to divorce and more impatient with military demands. Failure to recognize these differences has led to limited, and in many cases irrelevant, literature and survey tools that do t allow for an educated discussion on this very subject.
- Author(s)Alfred K Flowers,Christine F L Holliday,Karla J Heren
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight358 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.