Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe return of this best-selling textbook focuses on showing its readers how to think like a sociologist. Readers will find the most fundamental and fascinating issues in sociology debated in accessible language that does t sacrifice the intricacies of theory and research. This book is for anyone who wants to connect with the issues that draw sociologists to their discipline for a lifetime labor of love.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Farley is Professor Emeritus at Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville. Michael W. Flota is Associate Professor at Daytona State College.
- Author(s)John E. Farley,Michael Flota
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2011
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1111 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.