CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionMike Swarbrick's life couldn't get any worse. His pervy best friend gets him embroiled in a scandal involving the girls' changing rooms, his idiot of an older brother is sgging the girl of his dreams and he's just come home early from school to discover his parents are secret nudists...but they're ready to go public! A chain of events beyond his control are set to RUIN HIS LIFE. But instead, his teachers think that he's having trouble dealing with his feelings. The result is that Mike's forced to meet with the school councillor who thinks that a cool university professor can fix his problems. And so begins Mike's Chats with Chas which really are as humiliating and cringe-worthy as they sound...
- PrizesShortlisted for Roald Dahl Funny Prize: The Funniest Book for Children Aged Seven to Fourteen 2012.
- Author(s)Mark Lowery
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date30/08/2013
- Weight183 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.