All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers a simple new approach to knitting socks that saves wool and always gives a perfect fit. It features more than 20 fun and beautiful patterns, with a sock for every foot and a pattern for every knitter! It includes how-tos, tips and techniques, as well as the pros and cons behind all the options. Wendy D. Johnson shows knitters a new approach to making socks with Socks from the Toe Up . This approach will turn even the most reluctant knitter into a toe-up nut, plus it saves wool and always gives a perfect fit. And? No grafting! Wendy provides all the how-tos, tips and techniques need, as well as the pros and cons behind all of the cast-on, toe, heel and bind-off options, gleaned from her years of experience. With more than 20 fun and beautiful patterns, Socks from the Toe Up has a sock for every foot and a pattern for every knitter.
- Author BiographyWendy D. Johnson is the blogger and knitter extraordinaire behind the popular blog WendyKnits.net, which has twice been nominated for the Bloggers' Choice Awards Best Hobby Blog. She is frequently featured in major knitting magazines.
- Author(s)Wendy D. Johnson
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication04/04/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 60 photographs, 50 b/w illustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.