All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionSock knitting can become a beloved obsession and those devoted sock knitters out there plus beginners just getting started are guaranteed to want this ultimate source book from designer Edie Eckman featuring projects for the whole family. The collection showcases socks for baby, socks for kids, socks for him and socks for her - it's socks for everybody! Techniques include lace, cables, slip stitch and ribbing. The designs are standard cuff-down, French heel with gusset plus two toe-up designs that use primarily sock yarn along with a few heavier weight yarns. There are easy designs for new knitters, as well as more challenging designs for the more experienced.
- Author BiographyFormer yarn shop owner Edie Eckman has her hands in many aspects of the fiber arts; teaching, writing, designing and editing. Edie travels extensively, teaching at conventions, shops and guilds.
- Author(s)Edie Eckman
- PublisherLeisure Arts Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationArizona
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeisure Arts Inc
- Out-of-print date14/10/2015
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.