All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCoco (Socorro, but don t call her that) is at a turning point in her life. Her work may (or may t) take her to a fashion show in Spain. Her impending marriage may (or may t) bring her to a happy place as a mother of a Mexican family. But lately, her expectations do t seem to meet those of her mother or those that her fiance (so perfect, but such a failure) promised. In this funny and irreverent vel, Juana Ines Dehesa paints us a picture of what it means to be thirty-something trying to find their path to happiness, or at least emotional tranquility.
- Author BiographyJuana Ines Dehesa is in her 30s, single, and fantastic. She is the author of the novels Pink Doll and Rebel Doll and is a weekly columnist for the newspaper Reforma.
- Author(s)Juana In Dehesa
- PublisherEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Weight363 g
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $30.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.