Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionWhile the early Platonic dialogues have often been explored and appreciated for their ethical content, the characteristc features of these dialogues are decidedly epistemological - Socrates' method of questions and answers, kwn as elenchos, Socrates' fascination with definition, Socrates' profession of igrance, and Socrates' thesis that virtue is kwledge. Benson here attempts to uncover the epistemological view that underlies these previously neglected features of Socratic thought.
- Author(s)Hugh H. Benson
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/1999
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight597 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.