All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $25.73Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.52
About this product
- DescriptionBefore a product ever reaches store shelves, it first has to be made. Learn about the steps of production in How Do They Make That? This series uses exciting images and easy-to-read text to show young readers how raw materials are turned into the finished products that people buy.
- Author(s)Rachel Lynette
- PublisherAv2 by Weigl
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHow Do They Make That?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAv2 by Weigl
- Weight249 g
- Width196 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.