About this product
- DescriptionAges 4 to 8 years. A young boy discovers that lounging on his favourite sofa playing videogames around the clock is t all it's cracked up to be. His lack of attention to life's basics such as bathing, good food, fresh air, sunlight, and old fashioned exercise wreaks havoc on his young body, and before long our little lad finds himself a prisoner of his own designing, as well as the fascination of many an onlooker as he becomes literally joined at the hip with his increasingly disgusting environment. Sofa Boy is a humorous and beautifully illustrated lesson-learned about moderation -- a lesson that can clearly speak to all ages, and goes down easily with a warm and hearty chuckle.
- Author BiographyScott Langteau has spent nearly 15 years producing videogames for companies like DreamWorks and Electronic Arts. He has decided it was time to help remind upcoming generations of children that there's a whole world of fun outdoors too! Scott now resides in Hollywood California, has a Masters degree in Theatre, and has worked as an actor, writer, and producer in the entertainment industry for almost 20 years.
- Author(s)Scott Langteau
- PublisherShake the Moon Books
- Date of Publication18/03/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShake the Moon Books
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight478 g
- Width255 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.