All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionSoft Target: A Cybertech Thriller The 21st Century started off dangerous and got worse. America is working its way back, wounded, but recovering and rebuilding. Exceptionalism is a memory, but embers glow in the darkness. Hope is alive. A maverick scientist, GERRY PATTON, works alone behind tight security. Her wild card project could ensure government survival if Washington was destroyed, but it's being sabotaged. MIKE MICKELSON ( Twenty Mike ), a Marine, was gravely wounded when his command post in Yemen was overrun. Now unfit for combat, he's assigned to help Gerry. Unkwn enemies are watching. An attack is planned, a coup orchestrated by officials in our own government. Gerry's program could hamper their plans. Why take a chance? She's a Soft Target. Can Mike save Gerry? Can she help him heal? Can they prevent a paralyzing WMD attack?
- Author BiographyJohn D. Trudel has authored two nonfiction books and three Thriller novels: Soft Target, God's House and Privacy Wars. Raven's Run will be out in 2014. John's novels have won four Finalist Awards in major national book competitions. Privacy Wars gained national recognition as the novel that predicted both the NSA and IRS scandals. John graduated from Georgia Tech and Kansas State, had a long career in high-technology, wrote columns for several national magazines, and lives in Oregon and Arizona. Visit http: //www.johntrudel.com/.
- Author(s)John D Trudel
- PublisherTrudel Group D B a the
- Date of Publication22/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrudel Group D B a the
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.