All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step, example-based guide which will help you gain hands-on experience with the platforms and debugging tools on OpenFlow. If you are a network engineer, architect, junior researcher or an application developer, this book is ideal for you. You will need to have some level of network experience, kwledge of broad networking concepts, and some familiarity with day- to- day operation of computer networks. Ideally, you should also be familiar with programing scripting/languages (especially Python and Java), and system virtualization.
- Author BiographySiamak Azodolmolky received his Computer Engineering degree from Tehran University and his first MSc. degree in Computer Architecture from Azad University in 1994 and 1998 respectively. He was employed by Data Processing Iran Co. (IBM in Iran) as a Software Developer, Systems Engineer, and Senior R&D Engineer between 1992-2001. He received his second MSc. degree with distinction from Carnegie Mellon University in 2006. He joined Athens Information Technology (AIT) as a Research Scientist & Software Developer in 2007, while studying for his PhD. In August 2010, he joined the High Performance Networks research group of the School of Computer Science and Electronic Engineering (CSEE) at the University of Essex as a Senior Research Officer. He received his PhD (with 'cum laude') from Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya (UPC) in 2011. He has been the technical investigator of various national and EU funded projects. Software Defined Networking has been one of his research interests since 2010, in which he is investigating the extension of OpenFlow towards its application on core transport (optical) networks. He has published more than 50 scientific papers in international conferences ,in journals and books. Currently, he is with Gesellschaft fur Wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Gottingen (GWDG) as a Senior Researcher, and has been leading SDN related activities since September 2012. He is a professional member of ACM and a senior member of IEEE.
- Author(s)Siamak Azodolmolky
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight274 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.