All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the latest developments in software engineering education, drawing contributions from over 20 software engineering educators from around the globe.
- Author BiographyHeidi J.C. Ellis, Trinity College, USA. Steven A. Demurjian, University of Connecticut, USA. J. Fernando Navedo, Rochester Institute of Technology, USA.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication15/11/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Science Reference
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1287 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byHeidi J.C. Ellis,J.Fernando Naveda,Steven A. Demurjian
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.