All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the domain of software maintenance management and provides road maps for improving software maintenance organizations. It describes full maintenance maturity models organized by levels 1, 2, and 3, which allow for benchmarking and continuous improvement paths. Goals for each key practice area are also provided, and the model presented is fully aligned with the architecture and framework of software development maturity models of CMMI and ISO 15504. It is complete with case studies, figures, tables, and graphs.
- Author BiographyAlain April, PhD, is Professor of Software Engineering at Universite du Quebec (Canada). His research interests include software maintenance, software quality assurance, and multimedia databases. Dr. April has worked in the telecommunications industry for more than twenty years, has contributed to the internal measurement of software of ISO 9126-3, and is an Editor of The Guide to Software Engineering Body of Knowledge (SWEBOK) chapters on software maintenance and software quality. Alain Abran, PhD, is Professor and the Director of the Software Engineering Research Laboratory at Universite du Quebec (Canada). Dr. Abran is the Co-Executive Editor of the SWEBOK project. He has been actively involved in software engineering standardization as the International Secretary for ISO/IEC JTC SC7 Software and System Engineering and as co-manager for the Common Software Measurement International Consortium (COSMIC). Dr. Abran's research interests include software productivity and estimation models, software engineering foundations, software quality, software functional size measurement, software risk management, and software maintenance management.
- Author(s)Alain Abran,Alain April
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitlePractitioners
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight578 g
- Width158 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.