All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a must-read for software engineers, developers, and programmers. Based on direct in-the-trench experience from the front lines of software engineering, this book presents skills that any working software professional must cultivate. This book is designed to mentor you. You will learn how to: - Bring order to chaos - Build great communication skills - Discover the power of a positive attitude - Present like a pro - Forge connections with others - Promote your ideas - Open doors for your future Must-Have Skills for Software Engineers unleashes twenty-one soft skills and techniques which are essential for a successful, long-term software career. Each skill is succinctly explained with tangible and usable exercises that the reader can adapt to shape his/her own experience. Personal anecdotes are included, highlighting the value - and sometimes the necessity - of the use of soft skills in real-world situations.
- Date of Publication28/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight139 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.