All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together experts to discuss relevant results in software process modeling, and expresses their personal view of this field. It is designed for a professional audience of researchers and practitioners in industry, and graduate-level students.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleInternational Series in Software Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note59 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight335 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Volume editorNatalia Juristo,Silvia T. Acuna
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.