All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the design of Software Radio (SWR). Rather than providing an overview of digital signal processing and communications, this book focuses on topics which are crucial in the design and development of a SWR, explaining them in a very simple, yet precise manner, giving simulation results that confirm the effectiveness of the proposed design. Readers will gain in-depth kwledge of key issues so they can actually implement a SWR.
- Author(s)Elettra Venosa,Francesco A. N. Palmieri,Fredric J. Harris
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAnalog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight399 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.