All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering testing fundamentals, reviews, testing and risk, test management and test analysis, this book helps newly qualified software testers to learn the skills and techniques to take them to the next level. Written by leading authors in the field, the book includes worked examples and sample questions, and is the only official textbook of the ISEB Intermediate Certificate in Software Testing.
- Author BiographyBrian Hambling has experienced software development from a developer's, project manager's and quality manager's perspective in a career spanning over 30 years. Angelina Samaroo CEng is an instructor for the ISEB Foundation and Intermediate Courses in Software Testing. The authors are both experienced ISEB examination setters and markers.
- Author(s)Angelina Samaroo,Brian Hambling
- PublisherBCS Learning & Development Limited
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Computer Society
- Content Note26
- Weight321 g
- Width172 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.