All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on software testing in practice, this book has been planned to suit the needs of both the practitioner and the academician. Concepts of software testing have been modeled as a phase-embedded activity rather than treating them as separate and post development activity. Each chapter starts with a set of objectives, with the prospective of targeting to achieve rather than leaving the student directionless and ends with a list of key terms, referring to certain abstract concepts for better and crisp communication along with a list of references to enable the user to find in-depth information.
- Author BiographyK. Mustafa.: Department of Computer Science Al Ahgaff University of Yemen, Yemen R. A. Khan.: Department of Computer Science Faculty of Natural Science, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- Author(s)Khurram Mustafa,R. A. Khan
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.