All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSoftware Testing presents one of the first comprehensive guides to testing activities, ranging from test planning through test completion for every phase of software under development, and software under revision. Real life case studies are provided to enhance understanding as well as a companion website with tools and examples.
- Author BiographyGerald D. Everett, PhD, is IBM Certified in Instruction and Mentoring. He received his doctorate in computer science from the University of Texas at Austin. Dr. Everett's experience spans more than thirty-five years of software development, testing, and consultative services. His technology solutions have been deployed nationally and internationally. Raymond McLeod Jr., PhD, is Adjunct Professor at the University of Texas at Austin, teaching courses in information systems and marketing. He has authored or coauthored several publications and was chair of the ACM Special Interest Group for Computer Personnel Research (SIGCPR).
- Author(s)Gerald D. Everett,Raymond McLeod
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2007
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.