All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's unforgiving business environment where customers demand zero defect software at lower costs-it is testing that provides the opportunity for software companies to separate themselves from the competition. Providing a fresh perspective on this increasingly important function, Software Testing as a Service explains, in simple language, how to use software testing to improve productivity, reduce time to market, and reduce costly errors. The book explains how the rmal functions of manufacturing can be applied to commoditize the software testing service to achieve consistent quality across all software projects. This up-to-date reference reviews different software testing tools, techniques, and practices and provides succinct guidance on how to estimate costs, allocate resources, and make competitive bids. Replete with examples and case histories, this book shows software development managers, software testers, testing managers, and entrepreneurs how proper planning can lead to the creation of software that proves itself to be head and shoulders above the competition.
- Author BiographyAshfaque Ahmed, SCM Consulting, Bhilai, Chattisgarh, India
- Author(s)Ashfaque Ahmed
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note63 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.