All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book fills the critical need for an in-depth technical reference providing the methods and techniques for building and maintaining confidence in many varities of system software. The intent is to help develop reliable answers to such critical questions as: 1) Are we building the right software for the need? and 2) Are we building the software right? Software Verification and Validation: An Engineering and Scientific Approach is structured for research scientists and practitioners in industry. The book is also suitable as a secondary textbook for advanced-level students in computer science and engineering.
- Author(s)Marcus S. Fisher
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight290 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.