All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSoil Physical Chemistry, Second Edition takes up where the last edition left off. With comprehensive and contemporary discussions on equilibrium and kinetic aspects of major soil chemical process and reactions this excellent text/reference presents new chapters on precipitation/dissolution, modeling of adsorption reactions at the mineral/water interface, and the chemistry of humic substances. An emphasis is placed on understanding soil chemical reactions from a microscopic point of view and rigorous theoretical developments such as the use of modern in situ surface chemical probes such as x-ray adsorption fine structure (XAFS), Fournier transform infrared (FTIR) spectroscopies, and scanning probe microscopies (SPM) are discussed.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/1998
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLewis Publishers,U.S.
- Content Note50 black & white tables
- Weight907 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDonald L. Sparks
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.