All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book Michael Morris presents a detailed study of the prehistoric landscape in three regions of Crete. He examines the development, stability, and physio-chemical composition of selected soils near three archaeological sites: Karphi, a Late Mian IIIC refuge site ; Chrysokami, a Final Neolithic to Late Mian IIIB farmhouse; Vronda and Kastro near Kavousi, two Late Mian IIIC to Geometric sites. Morris offers conclusions on the history of the Cretan landscape and its formation processes, and how those processes contribute to our understanding of the human use of the landscape. The book will interest anyone involved with the archaeology of Mian Crete, as well as those who study the pedological history of other regions.
- Author BiographyMichael W Morris is Senior Environmental Scientist at the Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc.
- Author(s)Michael W. Morris
- PublisherInstitute for Aegean Prehistory
- Date of Publication31/12/2002
- Series TitlePrehistory Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInstitute for Aegean Prehistory
- Content Note39 b/w figs, 11 b/w pls, 19 tbs
- Weight912 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.