All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionSoils for Landscape Development provides a clear, practical and systematic template for specifying landscape soils based on scientific criteria. The soil specifications provide essential information and a universally applicable method for landscape architects and designers, specification writers, landscape contractors and soil supply companies to ensure quality and fit-for-purpose soils. A strong emphasis is placed on reducing environmental impacts by reuse of on-site soil, promoting appropriate minimal soil intervention, and using recycled products.
- Author BiographySimon Leake is a soil scientist and Director of SESL Australia. He has over 30 years of experience in the analysis, diagnosis, specification and quality assurance of agricultural soils and landscape soil media and has been lecturing and writing in the soil sciences for amenity and environmental horticulture for over 25 years. Elke Haege is an award winning landscape architect and consulting arborist who is dedicated to the development of and sustainable connection to natural systems.
- Author(s)Elke Haege,Simon Leake
- PublisherCSIRO Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2014
- ImprintCSIRO Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour line drawings, colour tables, figures, charts, graphs
- Weight500 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.