All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionHiroki Yoshitake: one of the most talented Michelin starred Chefs in Paris, designated as the best chef under 35 years old in Japan. He worked for three years at the French restaurant La Rochelle in Sakai (Japan). In 2009 he moved to Paris and worked for the trendiest kitchens at that time: Ze Kitchen Galerie, Maglias and L'Astrance. He was then appointed Head Chef at Sola when the restaurant opened in 2010. In 2012 he received his first Michelin star. This beautiful book reveals the perfect harmony orchestrated by Hiroki Yoshitake between French and Japanese cuisine. The recipes are inspirational, and presented season by season.
- Author BiographyChihiro Masui is an author, translator and journalist for both Japanese and French press. She has written many articles on great French chefs and already published Petits Gateaux (2011), Pommes de terre (2012), Astrance (2012), Tartes (2013), Kei (2014) and Amandine Chaignot (2014) with Editions du Chene. Richard Haughton is an Irish food photographer based in London.
- Author(s)Chihiro Masui
- PublisherEditions du Chene
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintEditions du Chene
- Content Note119 colour, 1 b&w
- Weight1996 g
- Width245 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Photographs byRichard Haughton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.