All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive analysis of various solar based hydrogen production systems. The book covers first-law (energy based) and second-law (exergy based) efficiencies and provides a comprehensive understanding of their implications. It will help minimize the widespread misuse of efficiencies among students and researchers in energy field by using an intuitive and unified approach for defining efficiencies. The book gives a clear understanding of the sustainability and environmental impact analysis of the above systems. The book will be particularly useful for a clear understanding of second law (exergy) efficiencies for various systems. It may serve as a reference book to the researchers in energy field. The definitions and concepts developed in the book will be explained through illustrative examples.
- Author BiographyIbrahim Dincer's research areas are Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Systems, Renewable Energies, Energy and Exergy, Energy Conversion and Management, Heat and Mass Transfer, Thermodynamics, Drying, Refrigeration, Thermal Energy Storage.
- Author(s)Anand S. Joshi,Ibrahim Dincer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Energy
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, 27 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight242 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.