Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe 2013 edition of the Solar Electricity Handbook is a practical and straightforward guide to using photovoltaic solar panels to generate electricity. It is the seventh edition of the book, which has been updated yearly since 2009. Assuming previous kwledge of solar panels, the book explains how solar panels work, how they can be used and explains the steps you need to take to successfully design and install a solar electric system from scratch using photovoltaic solar panels. Accompanying this book is a solar resource website containing lots of useful information, lists of suppliers and on-line solar energy calculators that will simplify the cost analysis and design processes. Why buy the Solar Electricity Handbook? The Handbook is a simple, practical guide to using electric photovoltaic panels. The book is suitable for enthusiastic vices for building professionals and architects learning about photovoltaics. Clear examples, diagrams and example projects are given to demonstrate the true capabilities of these systems. The Handbook is updated yearly, providing a up-to-date reference for anyone planning to use electric photovoltaic techlogy. It is the most comprehensive book on solar electric systems available today. It is backed up by the most powerful online calculator tools available, to make your design and calculations as straightforward as possible. With comprehensive detail in the book for both North America and Europe, the Handbook provides you with information that is relevant to you and your project - where ever you live.
- Author BiographyMichael Boxwell is a technical consultant and designer and a former managing director of an electric vehicle supplier in the UK. He is the author of a number of books including the Solar Electricity Handbook, Owning An Electric Car and The Electric Car Guide series of books. He also runs the Reva Electric Car owners club. He is currently working on a number of new eco books, a TV series and a children's book of stories. He is a regular guest on Transport Evolved and This Week In Energy. Michael lives in the United Kingdom and is married with two children.
- Author(s)Michael Boxwell
- PublisherGreenstream Publishing
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- Place of PublicationCoventry
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenstream Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited bySheila Glasbey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.