All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book collects extended and specialized reviews on topics linking astrophysics and particle physics at a level between a graduate student and a young researcher. The book also includes three reviews on observational techniques used in forefront astrophysics and short articles on research performed in Latin America. The reviews, updated and written by specialized researchers, describe the state of the art in the related research topics.
- Author BiographyAlberto Carraminana: Ph.D. in high energy astronomy from the University of Durham. Posdoctoral researcher at the ESTEC center of the European Space Agengy and since 1993 full time researcher at the Instituto Nacional de Astrofisica, Optica y Electronica in Tonantzintla, Mexico.
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- Series TitleAstrophysics and Space Science Proceedings
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight486 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAlberto Carraminana,Francisco Siddharta Guzman Murillo,Tonatiuh Matos
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.