Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionOur closest solar system is about 10 light years away.It has two main types of planets. Some are rocky and small, like planet Earth, while others are huge balls of gas, like Jupiter. Learn about how astromers once thought our solar system was the one and only, to how they have w discovered hundreds of stars with planets orbiting them, which means there could be billions of solar systems in outer space! Just maybe, these alien worlds could host life, like our own amazing planet. This book allows students to use observations of the Sun, moon, and stars to describe patterns that can be predicted.
- Author(s)Nadia Higgins
- PublisherRourke Educational Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInside Outer Space
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRourke Educational Media
- Weight544 g
- Width211 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.