All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMuriel's husband Ralph has just died, leaving her rather well off - until that is, her son Giles gets his hands on the money. Unused to thinking about financial matters, Muriel submits to Giles' plans and comes out the loser as he has invested unwisely. Eventually, neglected by Giles and longer needed by her disturbed daughter Margaret, Muriel ends the play alone and poor. Brisk, bright and eternally optimistic, she is determined to soldier on , her persistent cheerfulness striking an icy te in this cool and merciless mologue of self-deception and moral blindness from the stage version of Talking Heads .
- Author(s)Alan Bennett
- PublisherSamuel French Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/1995
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleActing Edition S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSamuel French Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight36 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.