Solemate: Master the Art of Aloneness & Transform Your Life by Lauren Mackler (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $73.78Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.77
About this product
- DescriptionMany people spend years waiting for an ideal partner--a soul mate to make them feel happy and complete. Others settle for unfulfilling relationships out of a deep-seated fear of being alone. In Solemate, Lauren Mackler provides a groundbreaking road map for achieving mastery of your own life so you can experience a sense of wholeness and well-being whether you're on your own or in a relationship. It's about becoming the person you were meant to be, treating yourself well, and shedding the old beliefs and behaviors that limit your ability to realize your greatest potential. It's about becoming your own cherished solemate.Drawing from her own experiences; those of her clients; and the fields of psychology, physiology, sociology, holistic healing, and strategic business practices, Mackler has developed a unique program for reclaiming your innate wholeness. This gradual, step-by-step process involves understanding where your self-defeating patterns come from and how to move beyond them. She helps you uncover and retrieve your authentic self- who you really are beneath the layers of life conditioning. This program will help you live in a more conscious and deliberate way and align your actions with the results you want in your life. A rewned coach, workshop facilitator, and keyte speaker, Mackler guides you through a process that, until w, has only been available through her coaching programs and Mastering the Art of Aloneness workshops. Through quizzes, exercises, and guided journaling, she helps you: - Identify the limiting beliefs, fears, and behaviors that keep you from feeling whole and happy- Learn to override these habitual patterns and manage your fears- Uncover your authentic self - Create a life vision and action plan to help you achieve any goal you set for yourself, and- Build inner and outer support systems that help you bring your vision to lifeSolemate is about mastering the art of aloneness. But it's t about being alone. It's a book for people who want to enhance the quality of their lives by improving their relationships with themselves and with others. Solemate gives you the tools you need to develop the self-awareness, life skills, and emotional intelligence to live a full, happy, successful, and financially secure life-with or without a partner.
- Author(s)Lauren Mackler
- PublisherHay House
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House
- Weight540 g
- Width138 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.