All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Solemate, Lauren Mackler provides a groundbreaking road map to help people achieve mastery of their lives. Drawing from her own experiences; those of her clients; and the fields of psychology, physiology, sociology, holistic healing, and strategic business practices, Mackler provides the practical information, tools, and exercises to show you how to be independent and stand on your own two feet. Mastering the art of aloneness is about becoming the person you were meant to be, treating yourself well, and shedding the old beliefs and behaviors that limit your ability to live a healthy, happy, secure, and satisfying life. Quizzes and guided journaling help you identify the core limiting beliefs and fears that keep you from being whole and happy with yourself. Mackler teaches you to overcome these beliefs through deliberate living exercises that help align your actions with your desired results. She then helps you liberate your authentic self, so you kw exactly who you are. Finally, she leads you through the process of creating a life vision to help you achieve any goal you set for yourself. Solemate is t about being alone, it is about developing the self-awareness, life skills, and emotional intelligence needed to live a full, happy, successful, and financially secure life.
- Author BiographyLauren Mackler is a renowned coach, keynote speaker, and host of the weekly Life Keys radio show on HayHouseRadio.com. Over the past 25 years, she has been a psychotherapist, workshop facilitator, corporate consultant, and a leading authority in the areas of personal transformation, relationships, and professional performance. She is the author of the international bestseller, Solemate: Master the Art of Aloneness & Transform Your Life, and fellow author of Speaking of Success with Jack Canfield, Stephen Covey, and Ken Blanchard.
- Author(s)Lauren Mackler
- PublisherHay House Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Weight426 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.