All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.76Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionEquip your students to address the growing and increasingly intricate problem of controlling and processing the refuse created by global urban societies with SOLID WASTE ENGINEERING: A GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE, 3E. While the authors prepare readers to deal with issues, such as regulations and legislation, the book primarily emphasizes developing and implementing solid waste engineering principles. The book first explains basic principles of the field, then demonstrates how to apply these principles in real world settings through worked examples. This proven approach helps your graduate or advanced undergraduate students learn to think reflectively and logically about problems and solutions in today's solid waste engineering.
- Author(s)Christian Ludwig,P Aarne Vesilind,William A Worrell
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleActivate Learning with These New Titles from Engineering!
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight953 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.