All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionSolidarity:The Great Workers Strike of 1980 tells the story of this pivotal period in Poland's history from the perspective of those who lived it. Through unique personal interviews with the individuals who helped breathe life into the Solidarity movement, Michael Szporer brings home the momentous impact these events had on the people involved and subsequent history that changed the face of Europe. This movement, which began as a strike, had major consequences that one could have foreseen at the start. In this book, the individuals who shaped history speak with their own voices about the strike that changed the course of history.
- Author BiographyMichael Szporer is professor of communications, arts and humanities at the University of Maryland University College.
- Author(s)Michael M. Szporer
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/03/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleThe Harvard Cold War Studies Book Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byMark Kramer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.