Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1991, this book, based on the 1989 Beg-Rohu summer school, contains six sets of pedagogical lectures by internationally respected researchers on the statistical physics of crystal growth. Providing a course in which the phemena of shape and growth are viewed from a fresh vantage point, the lectures cover a variety of developments in the field and reflect on problems that have received inadequate attention. Statistical physicists, condensed matter physicists, metallurgists, and applied mathematicians will find this a stimulating and valuable book on an important topic.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/01/1992
- Series TitleCollection Alea-Saclay: Monographs and Texts in Statistical Physics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.1.
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note50 line diagrams, 25 half-tones, index
- Weight1060 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byClaude Godreche
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.