All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll materials can exist in different states, but what are the differences, and how do materials change from one state to ather? This book explores solids, liquids, and gases, looking at their properties and the processes involved in changing state.
- Author BiographyLouise Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. Her writing covers a wide range of topics from animals and science to history and social studies. Richard Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. He has written about a wide range of topics including science, nature, and history.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury,Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInfosearch: Essential Physical Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.