All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Properties of Matter series helps beginning readers understand some of the most important concepts in science. Each book guides readers through the basics of solids, liquids, and gases, as well as how matter can change from one state to ather. This series will inspire a new understanding of science and how it relates to everyday life.
- Author(s)Aaron Carr
- PublisherAv2 by Weigl
- Date of Publication30/06/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleWhat Is Matter?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAv2 by Weigl
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width218 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.