Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.58+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn his discussion of the controversial French writer Sollers, Barthes raises critical issues of central importance - such as the nature of narrative, the theory of language, the problems of traditional realism and the relationship between literature and politics. The Introduction and tes provide an important presentation of Sollers for the English-speaking reader. Roland Barthes (19-15-1980) is one of the most important figures in the development of modern critical theory and a leading exponent of la uvelle critique. His many works include Criticism and Truth (Athlone 1987), Writing Degree Zero, Mythologies, S/Z and Elements of Semiology.
- Author BiographyRoland Barthes (1915-1980) was a major French writer, literary theorist and critic of French culture and society.
- Author(s)Roland Barthes
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/09/1987
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Volume editorPhilip Thody
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.