All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCalled a fascinating and forthright story, Solomon Boy recounts the author's stay in a rural village in the Solomon Islands. Come with him as he learns to pluck a chicken, eats bat meat and rhiceros beetle legs (well, just one), digs for megapode eggs, explores jungle caves, gets ants in his pants, battles malaria, and relaxes with the people after a hot day and talks about all of the juicy gossip overheard at the water tap.
- Author BiographyDave earned a degree in Bible and Missions from Columbia International University. He has also enjoyed work as a hospital lab technician, a stone laborer, and an optical technician. Dave is now also a New York certified English teacher writing from the Capital region.
- Author(s)Dave Hart
- Date of Publication13/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.