All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes ten stories which deal with religious or revelatory experiences as they originate out of an historical or psychological background.
- Author BiographyRoberta Kalechofsky is the author of seven works of fiction, two collections of essays, a monograph on George Orwell, and a book of poetry. Her fiction has been translated into Italian and she has been published in Italy. She is the recipient of a literary fellowship from the National Endowment for the Arts and the Massachusetts Council on the Arts. Her work has been published in many periodicals and several anthologies, including The Best American Short Stories of 1972.
- Author(s)Roberta Kalechofsky
- PublisherMicah Publications
- Date of Publication01/10/1999
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMarblehead
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicah Publications
- Weight252 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.