All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you kw that close to 50% of people who live in New York City live alone? This stunning statistics is t an isolated but a worldwide phemen. Solo Power was written for the 32 million Americans who live alone and who are in search of happiness. The author takes us on a journey of self discovery as she explores the happiness, the challenges and the transition phases of the solo fliers she interviewed. Insights and integration from great thinkers, such as Martin Seligman's Happiness Formula, Stefan Klein's thesis on how to use the brain to make us happy, and the wisdom of Eastern Tradition are all reflexively interwoven into the happiness tapestry. What comes out are patterns-patterns of behavior that can be replicated by anyone who chooses to lead a happy and fulfilled life and a revelation that the Power is within all of us.
- Author(s)Theresa Del Tufo
- PublisherMotivational Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotivational Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.