All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses an invative approach to nursing practice. Solution-focused nursing is a practical philosophy which emphasizes change at three levels: the client, nursing and society. It teaches three important principles: to be cautious of dominant paradigms, to focus t only on problems but solutions too, and to work with and for clients rather than on them. Solution-Focused Nursing challenges common assumptions about care and provides a framework for nursing that is t just technical, but psychosocial too.
- Author BiographyMARGARET McALLISTER is Associate Professor, School of Nursing and Midwifery, Griffith University, Queensland, Australia.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication24/10/2006
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight360 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Edited byMargaret McAllister
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.