All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew data have come to light through the Solution Focused Brief Therapy Association Archive (hereafter, the Archive). This information is drawn from manuscripts and video featuring one of the SF founders, Insoo Kim Berg, MSW. Archive video examples of Ms. Berg conducting supervision, therapy teams, and case consultation as well as unpublished manuscripts written by her provide unique opportunities to illustrate specific assumptions and techniques rarely seen before. The documents outline Ms. Berg's philosophy, assumptions, and techniques to conduct supervision, and the videos offer in vivo examples of her supervision and team/case consultation style. Together, the Archive materials offer a rich resource for a book that both informs and illustrates SFS.
- Author BiographyDr. Frank Thomas is Professor of Counseling and Counselor Education, College of Education, Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, Texas USA. His books include Masters of Narrative and Collaborative Therapies: The Voices of Andersen, Anderson, and White (edited with Tapio Malinen and Scot J. Cooper, 2011), the Handbook of Solution-Focused Brief Therapy: Clinical Applications (edited with Thorana Nelson, 2007), Tales from Family Therapy: Life-Changing Clinical Experiences (also edited with Thorana Nelson, 1998), and Competency Based Counseling: Building on Client Strengths (authored with Jack Cockburn, 1998). He has authored over 80 articles and book chapters and has presented over 200 workshops in 13 different countries. A licensed marriage and family therapist, Frank is on the editorial boards of several international journals. He is a sensei (teacher) at Mizu Aikido dojo in Fort Worth and an internationally-published amateur photographer.
- Author(s)Frank N. Thomas
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/01/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight575 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.