All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis Student Solutions Manual to Accompany Linear Algebra: Ideas and Applications, Fourth Edition contains solutions to the odd numbered problems to further aid in reader comprehension, and an Instructor's Solutions Manual (inclusive of suggested syllabi) is available via written request to the Publisher. Both the Student and Instructor Manuals have been enhanced with further discussions of the applications sections, which is ideal for readers who wish to obtain a deeper kwledge than that provided by pure algorithmic approaches. Linear Algebra: Ideas and Applications, Fourth Edition provides a unified introduction to linear algebra while reinforcing and emphasizing a conceptual and hands-on understanding of the essential ideas. Promoting the development of intuition rather than the simple application of methods, this book successfully helps readers to understand t only how to implement a technique, but why its use is important.
- Author BiographyRichard C. Penney, PhD, is Professor in the Department of Mathematics and Director of the Mathematics/Statistics Actuarial Science Program at Purdue University. He has authored numerous journal articles, received several major teaching awards, and is an active researcher.
- Author(s)Richard C. Penney
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/02/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight220 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.