All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Solutions Manual, carefully revised by Peter Crabb of Northwest Nazarene University, contains solutions to all basic, intermediate, and challenge problems found at the end of each chapter. This supplement can be purchased by students with instructor approval or can be packaged with this text at a discount.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Brealey is a Professor of Finance at the London Business School. He is the former president of the European Finance Association and a former director of the American Finance Association. He is a fellow of the British Academy and has served as a special adviser to the Governor of the Bank of England and as director of a number of financial institutions. Professor Brealey is also the author (with Professor Myers) of this book's sister text, Principles of Corporate Finance. Stewart C. Myers e Professore di Finanza presso la Sloan School of Management del MIT. Franklin Allen is the Nippon Life Professor of Finance at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Franklin Allen,Richard A. Brealey,Stewart C. Myers
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight576 g
- Width218 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.39Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.