All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionEmbedded systems have an increasing importance in our everyday lives. The growing complexity of embedded systems and the emerging trend to interconnections between them lead to new challenges. Intelligent solutions are necessary to overcome these challenges and to provide reliable and secure systems to the customer under a strict time and financial budget. Solutions on Embedded Systems documents results of several invative approaches that provide intelligent solutions in embedded systems. The objective is to present mature approaches, to provide detailed information on the implementation and to discuss the results obtained.
- Author BiographyMassimo Conti is Associate Professor at Universita Politecnica delle Marche, Ancona, Italy. His research activity in the field of Microelectronics is devoted to: System Level design methodologies of low power Integrated Circuits, Wireless Sensor Networks, Statistical simulations at device level of IC, Design of mixed-signal IC. He has published more than 130 papers in books, journals or conferences. Simone Orcioni is Assistant Professor at Universita Politecnica delle Marche, teaching courses in analog and digital electronics. He has published a text book and about ninety international papers. He has been working in statistical device modeling and simulation and analog circuit design. His research interests include also RF, non-linear systems and system level circuit design. Natividad Martinez Madrid is Professor for Internet Technologies at Reutlingen University (Germany). Her main research areas are: Service integration platforms, virtualisation of management environments, model-based design, and safety and emergency services. She worked as project coordinator or principal researcher in several national and international projects. She was member of the technology platforms eNEM and PROMETEO as well as founding member and Steering Board Member of the OSGi-Users Group in Spain. Natividad published more than 60 articles in books, journals or conferences. Ralf Seepold is Chair for Ubiquitous Computing at the University of Applied Sciences HTWG in Konstanz (Germany). He is working in the domain of mobile service integration, model-driven design, virtualisation of management environments and distributed sensor networks. Ralf has experience as principal researcher or coordinator in several international projects running in the European Framework Programme or under a EUREKA label (ITEA, MEDEA). He is editor of five books, contributor to several book sections, and principal author of more than 50 articles published in international journals and conferences.
- Date of Publication13/04/2011
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number81
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight634 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMassimo Conti,Natividad Martinez Madrid,Ralf Seepold,Simone Orcioni
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.